Looking for serving soldiers to appear in celebratory TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi there!

I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I am a television researcher for a TV production company called Princess Productions. I was wondering if anyone might be able to help with a pilot TV show I am currently working on.

So we are currently looking for incredible people who could be the recipients of the surprise of their lives...
My crystal ball says you may be surprised by the responses.

(Opens popcorn and settles down....)

Wordsmith

It's difficult to suppress the rage, but wiping the froth from my mouth, I have a mucker who's currently serving. Perhaps you could throw his newborn out of the back of a plane over his CP? I bet he would be really surprised.

I am not sure that you have thought this through..........

Soldier A, sitting in FOB, minding own business and keeping his head down.

Wocca,Wocca,Wocca (airborne taxi noises for the uninitiated)

Out pops his missus and his newborn sprog, just as the FOB starts taking incoming................

Just a scenario like :)

Hello Lucy, it really is a pleasure to hear from you. We'd love to help you out, we really would, but first we'll need to see some photos of your norks. Those are the rules I'm afraid - we'd change 'em if we could, honest. Don't worry if you don't have any handy, lingerie shots will do in a pinch.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I am not sure that you have thought this through..........

Soldier A, sitting in FOB, minding own business and keeping his head down.

Wocca,Wocca,Wocca (airborne taxi noises for the uninitiated)

Out pops his missus and his newborn sprog, just as the FOB starts taking incoming................

Just a scenario like :)
Make that an ex-wife then you may just have a goer!! :)

Firstly, not a good idea to "suprise" a soldier on tour

Secondly, if I was on tour and you flew my wife/GF with newborn in to an operational theatre of conflict, I would punch you fcuking lights out

Plenty of ******* princesses on this site, princess. I'd love to discuss your plans in person, maybe over a glass or two of rohyp ... sorry Chablis. Have you got any sisters, or even daughters? maybe a mum who likes to share intimate moments with you?

Secondly, if I was on tour and you flew my wife/GF with newborn in to an operational theatre of conflict, I would punch you fcuking lights out
It could be awkward if you were up to the nuts in the guts of the pretty little medic/clerk/dog handler etc at the time...

I was going to be witty like, but you know what WH

NUFF said.

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
JHC this has got to be one of the worlds most f@cking stupid ideas . please tell me it's a Wah

But ,getting them out and posting on here is a brilliant idea IMHO

I know what you mean. The last thing i would want is my wife to catch me hanging out the back of a scabby rabid medic chick.

Way to slow!

JHC this has got to be one of the worlds most f@cking stupid ideas . please tell me it's a Wah
No, no, please let it be true. :-D

Wow, crass, insensitive, not thought through etc etc....I bet you really thought this idea was a goer when you dreamed it up between lines fo chang?

You will find that serving soldiers do not take kindly to surprises (unless it's sexual,monetary or edible surprises),so I wouldn't expect the sort of response you desire,I suggest you try the MOD,I am sure some serving office type will be glad to help you (and you won't have to get your tits out).....

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
You will find that serving soldiers do not take kindly to surprises (unless it's sexual,monetary or edible surprises),so I wouldn't expect the sort of response you desire,I suggest you try the MOD,I am sure some serving office type will be glad to help you (and you won't have to get your tits out).....
Yer Brilliant they could fly out some Rupert's polo ponies so he could play Bushkasi against the locals.

Mind you, seeing Matthew Wright getting slotted by Terry and his mates on live TV is something I would definitely tune into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads