• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Looking for reasonable priced family room Southampton

Looking for reasonable priced family room near (West of ) or in Southampton , 2 adults 2 sprogs , Sat 8th June , 1 night , any suggestions ?

Novotel by Central railway station, generally so cheap groups on a night out in the town book rooms rather than pay for taxis home. Clean and safe though.

Budget IBIS near the Novotel/regular IBIS. Quite central, pleasant walk into centre of city/waterfront. One big car park serves all three. Can have breakfast in any of the three, just pay for it. Clean, no hassle and easy to use for parking and trains/coaches. Ask not to be put on the McDonalds side as it gets late revelers.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Budget IBIS near the Novotel/regular IBIS. Quite central, pleasant walk into centre of city/waterfront. One big car park serves all three. Can have breakfast in any of the three, just pay for it. Clean, no hassle and easy to use for parking and trains/coaches. Ask not to be put on the McDonalds side as it gets late revelers.
Sat 8th June? Might be back home by now.

notwithstanding, this thread is likely to go on for days yet, then be revivied in 2 years time.
Exactly no one has started on Southampton's supply of slags, which plant pot to piss in local nightclubs and any history about the Luftwaffe ..i don't know...parachuting in trained cats which were to take the city over. It would seem that students and stag parties won that battle.
I quite liked the place though. Is mainly just a base for the New Forest for me. I loikes it right enough. Loik.

Latest Threads