Looking for QARANC nurses...

No thanks, a kind offer but shall decline.
You haven't checked out the rates yet. Were you thinking of renting short term, a longer lease or buying outright?

You haven't checked out the rates yet. Were you thinking of renting short term, a longer lease or buying outright?
I was thinking of a nice Norwegian blue not some old aged drag queen with a beard & beer gut, allegedly!

Interesting dit about the Shaibah Nurses;

3 months into Telic 7 I went to the Nurse with chest pains, she hooked me onto a monitor and decided to check my Blood Pressure, anyway being quite aroused when she was rubbing up against me put my BP through the roof.
It didn't help that she had dressed me in a hospital arseless gown and rolled a pair of DVT socks right up to my nether regions. The Doc came into the triage area, took one look at my BP and sent me back to Birmingham Hospital for an urgent review. It's a shame I was based in a Germany with my wife and kids at the time.
Roll forward 5 years, and I'm in a MQ on the piss in Fareham with the Mrs (who knew the story) and in walks the Nurse who had caused my grief! Proper little Hussy she was, her name was Ange and she was an Angel.