Looking for QARANC nurses...

UORMan

War Hero
QARANC, SLR's and Transport (ok a Train) are covered in the "79 Railway Squadron - BAOR Ambulance Train" thread.
I think that ticks all the boxes

QARANC, SLR's and Transport (ok a Train) are covered in the "79 Railway Squadron - BAOR Ambulance Train" thread.

The lads are having a BBQ (with eggs) round the back of the S*** this D***** is in. This is why you can't see them holding their S**s and chatting to Nurses, from R******

Unfortunately only the 79 Railway Sqn REME Workshops and the 275 Railway Sqn RCT Reservist had the SLR, the 79 Railway Sqn RCT Regulars had the Small Metal Gun.

Offshore_Harry

Old-Salt
I'm looking for a nurse too.............
18 year old, Norwegian with short skirt, large chest & available for a small fee.
BUPA nurses are just not in this form these days!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I was only using it as a segue, we have now reached critical mass, both the BMH Rinteln bus and the SLR mentioned in the same thread.
At the risk of tipping you over the edge:

I'm looking for a nurse too.............
18 year old, Norwegian with short skirt, large chest & available for a small fee.
BUPA nurses are just not in this form these days!
I can sell you @jarrod248 in a wig.
It's the cutbacks I'm afraid.

Maple

LE
I am a nurse though, and a black Waffen SS reservist.
One of those statements may be untrue.

Nurses and buses are a longstanding topic of interest in the British Army, and has been for around 40 years. That is my sensible response.
YOU WERE A ******* STAB???????

I am a nurse though, and a black Waffen SS reservist.
One of those statements may be untrue.

Nurses and buses are a longstanding topic of interest in the British Army, and has been for around 40 years. That is my sensible response.
...and the bus has been in transit for that entire length of time as well.

I had a short and very happy two months with a RAF Nurse. My god she could do things with her....

Medical training.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads