Looking for PTIs vests(s)

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by drilller, Apr 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This may appear some what sad, but my friend is looking for a PTI's vest for once he has done his Cadets PTIs course. just so that he can look the part as well. so if anyone could help I would be most greatful

with regards
    Drilller

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/Forums/viewtopic/t=15303.html

2. I have to say that PTI's vests are the funniest things going. They remind me of those outfits that gentlemen boxers used to wear in the 20s.
    :lol:

3. Are cadets entitled to wear the vest? Surely its more than just a 'vest' but part of being a PTI... so in that sense he should be be able to buy a vest if hes a *real* PTI....

4. He has also done the AAPTI continuation course so he knows a lot more than the average Cadet PTI. but the one thing that he doesn't know is where he can obtain one or purches oneof the vests.

Am i correct in thinking that if no one here is able to help that he should be able to buy one at the end of the course? If not is there any websites that sell them? (you can buy everything else :lol: )

5. when did he become a cadet pti/oradult pti, as far as i am aware all courses were stopped some time ago

6. Im concerned who would have the picture of two chaps flexing muscles on their wall? :roll:

7. No they are still being ran as his CEO has put a bid in for him....!

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

He definitely won't be entitled to the crown and I'm not even sure if he'll be qualified for swords after successfully completing this cse.

He'll find better gen when he gets there.

9. yeah but he has also done the AAPTI continuance course and he would have done the actual full AAPTI course if he had the time and if anyone would help him to get on it as his dad is out of the army now..(hint...hint...)? he is a switched on cookie he got 76% on the end of course exam which is what the actual PTIs were scoring. Heonly took a week to learn every thing he had toknow from fresh.

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not having a dig Driller, but 'would have if' doesn't really cut it when it comes to being qualified.

eg, France would have a proud military history if they hadn't always been effeminate garlic-reeking surrender-monkeys.