Looking for penpals

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by lioness, May 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,
    Looking to correspond with a squaddie or two :)
    Not after sex or crap like that, just want friendship that's all.
    long hair, hazel eyes and very petite. Got a good SOH, tho I take no sh*t from anyone, you've been warned! :wink:
    so get in touch if you're interested xx :D
  2. Could you handle two? And any room for an ex-squaddie? And what's this 'Not after sex or crap like that' thing? What are you after :wink: ??
  3. could i handle two? ha ha thats for me to know. hmmm an ex squaddie? nah gotta be a serving squaddie, why you ask? cause i just do thats why :D
    and as for the no sex and crap? well read it how it is, not up for a quick shag or getting anyone off while online, just a genuine female looking for a genuine friendship tis all.
    told you i dont mince my words didnt i :mrgreen: [/b]
  4. I'll hand you over to the pack then. Good luck. :D
  5. you may be in for quite a wait :D
  6. Great minds think alike :D .............................
  7. To quote Elwood Blues, "They're not the kind of guys who write letters".
  8. what is this "genuine friendship" thing?
  9. I think that's something to do with giving her your real address after. :lol:

10. Having the courtesy to contact her AFTER you get a shag 8) .
  11. Clearly not a concept understood round here then. Daft wench needs to contact the JWs if she wants one of these "genuine friendship" larks.
  12. Well I'm up for a bit of "genuine friendship". I can string a sentance along, although my attention span is less then an hour if I know the night is not gonna end in hubber-hubber, if you catch my drift.

13. Its female speak for "I want some c**k but dont want to ask out right because I may look a little easy"!!! :roll: