Looking for old mates from 30 Sigs

Hiya, another idiot looking to get in touch with some old mates, just arrived back in the UK and re-discovered this site, and got all nostalgic!

So, I wouldn't mind catching up with a few old mates from 30 sigs between 95 and 99 who remember me, I was in 258, name was F***** E********* and I was one of the alkies who used to brew spirits in block 1 and used to drive large classic cars. If ya know me drop me a PM, I'd like to hear from some old mates, it's been a while since I got out and lost touch with everyone.

Cow said:
Got there in '99 but was 256, sorry! Any nice tours out of the Regt?
Don't apologies mate someone had to be!
(J/K Had some good mates in 256 as well)

Had some great tours with some top folks, miss it.

narcof said:
Hiya, another idiot looking to get in touch with some old mates, just arrived back in the UK and re-discovered this site, and got all nostalgic!

So, I wouldn't mind catching up with a few old mates from 30 sigs between 95 and 99 who remember me, I was in 258, name was F***** E********* and I was one of the alkies who used to brew spirits in block 1 and used to drive large classic cars. If ya know me drop me a PM, I'd like to hear from some old mates, it's been a while since I got out and lost touch with everyone.
Name is - Frotage ElephantCock ??

Wija72 said:
narcof said:

Name is - Frotage ElephantCock ??
Damn, so much for PerSec!

Hello everyone, I was at 30 too 1999 - 2005.

But enough about me. Read my signature block and help us in our campaign for SSAFA.

Cheers lads!!!

chocolate_frog said:
Hello everyone, I was at 30 too 1999 - 2005.

But enough about me. Read my signature block and help us in our campaign for SSAFA.

Cheers lads!!!
I was at 30 from 2000 - 2003. Enough of that, do as chocolate_frog says and sign that petition!

I was also in A tp mighty 256 fm 97 to 2000. Some good times good lads but dam did i hate that chuffing guardroom and stagging on with those lovely people fm two pipty mate. :x
Had some good mates in 258 aswell.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Sappers 4
saintstone RLC 0
snapambush Infantry 2