• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Looking for number of accommodation office at UK LAND,

All

Can anyone PM me, or give me the civilian phone number for the accommodation office for the Officers Mess at UK Land Command at Wilton? Need to try and book in there, but have no current access to mil net or DII.

Many thanks,

jim30 said:
All

Can anyone PM me, or give me the civilian phone number for the accommodation office for the Officers Mess at UK Land Command at Wilton? Need to try and book in there, but have no current access to mil net or DII.

Many thanks,
Bloomin 'Eck Jim. Where you the one after the dress for the Offrs Mess in Chicksands last week? You're getting round a bit aren't you? You like Mess food? :D :D

Ha yes, forgot about that!

No sadly, I'm looking at doing a short term posting down there and wanted to see chances of getting a room in the mess as a civvie rather than live out. I miss being forced to wear a jacket & tie for dinner :p

The only number I can find is the mess secretary on ext 3446.

Not entirely helpful, but it should give you a starter for ten.

Thanks guys - much appreciated.

Latest Threads