Looking for my Daddy

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Arters, Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, please can you help me, I'm trying to find my Daddy.
    I was born on the South Coast in Kenya and my Mummy says my Daddy was a British Soldier who only had one hour left before he had to go and fight in the big war in the North, she told me he was very good looking and kind, he helped her carry the mangoes and paw paws back to our home and that he gave her 20 shillings when he left, I told you he was kind.
    I am very jealous when I see all the other Daddys here and I run home and my Mummy tells me the story of my Daddy again, my Mummy remembers all the new words she learnt from him - Slapper, Grot, Fetch receptical, Slag and a lot more of your special English words.

I know it will be difficult trying to find my Daddy as there are lots of good looking and kind British Soldiers but please come and get me, we live in the bush opposite the Kaskazi Hotel, third shack on the left, please knock gently and ask for Sadie(my Mummy) but be careful of our little family dog, 'cos it's a right vicious bastard.
  2. Bored this morning?
  3. Your name is Barack Obama and I claim my $9.67
  4. Boris?....
  5. Daddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. ....Yawn.....
  7. Your dad is dead he got aids from felching mark fowlers jizz out of a pub tampon machine.
  8. Annie, is that you?
  9. Muuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Attached Files:

10. Fookin' hell, if thats my Dad, I'm off to join The Legion !!!!!
  11. Did he do acts of depravity then shit in her hangbag?
  12. 'Handbag, HANDBAG'( calms down) probably, we shit where we like in Kenya.
    I thought everybody knew this place is a complete shithole.