Looking for man love in worthy down

#1
Any guys out there lol
PM me details

I love BIG guys if you know what i mean :D
 
#2
looking for fat bloaters? You'll find loads in Worthy Dump.
 
#4
Toppers, I doubt she meant bloaters. Probably blokes who have enlargus visuali - and no, i don't know latin.
 
#5
WaitIhaveanidea said:
Any guys out there lol
PM me details

I love BIG guys if you know what i mean :D
Rule no.1 for Public PC's: never ever, ever leave yourself logged in to arrse when you leave a public use PC.

Rule no.2: See rule 1

Maybe the Emperor has struck and WaitIhaveanidea may have met him in all his glory.

Shoit happens
 
#6
570mils said:
WaitIhaveanidea said:
Any guys out there lol
PM me details

I love BIG guys if you know what i mean :D
Rule no.1 for Public PC's: never ever, ever leave yourself logged in to arrse when you leave a public use PC.

Rule no.2: See rule 1

Maybe the Emperor has struck and WaitIhaveanidea may have met him in all his glory.

Shoit happens
You've spoilt all the fun now!
 
#9
theoriginalphantom said:
570mils said:
WaitIhaveanidea said:
Any guys out there lol
PM me details

I love BIG guys if you know what i mean :D
Rule no.1 for Public PC's: never ever, ever leave yourself logged in to arrse when you leave a public use PC.

Rule no.2: See rule 1

Maybe the Emperor has struck and WaitIhaveanidea may have met him in all his glory.

Shoit happens
You've spoilt all the fun now!
True, sorry, but WaitIhavenoidea doesn't................
 
#11
The lady wants a man. She put it out there, said it as it is.....that's about as direct as it gets chaips....far better that than some scheming Miss Muppet....Lads of Her Majesty's Crown line starts to the left, in inch order for attendance to the damsel in distress......she be talking cock-size re: 'large'

Fair play to you, girl. :twisted:
 
#12
Interesting Hijack.
Well done-Worthy Down is correct.
Better luck next time-Looking for 'Man Love' is not.

Regards

The Real Slim Shady
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top