looking for male pen pal

LOL, you have no idea!! :) im traumatised to say the least and im sure if id used an igaunadon lizard as one guy suggested itd be traumatised to . Jennixx
Now that INTERESTING! Do let me know how you get on.

There are no male pen-pals left, they are all propping up Jarrod's patio...

Don't tell such blatant lies, you know I don't have a patio, but I do have a very large cellar, well it used to be very large.....
I never said it was an outdoor patio did I?? By the way, if the floor to ceiling height is less than four foot, does it still count as a cellar?

Don't tell such blatant lies, you know I don't have a patio, but I do have a very large cellar, well it used to be very large.....
And how does Cuddles know you dont have a patio? Is there something you would like to confess Cuddles old bean? Or should that read "been swayed by Jarrod"?

I simply help Jarrod out when he's busy...mix a little concrete, sort through the plasticuffs, sharpen the butcher's implements....you know the score.

I simply help Jarrod out when he's busy...mix a little concrete, sort through the plasticuffs, sharpen the butcher's implements....you know the score.
So you have stopped your "rounding up" services then but are keeping your hand in with the "disposal processes"? Commendable.