looking for male pen pal

Jenni, without having a dig, most of us are 'decent' as you so put it ;-) hope the OP has success either which way this thread ends up...
You speak for yourself. I have an imagination that would make the Marquis de Sade cringe, the sexual appetites of a jackal on speed and the morals of a Conservative life peer locked in a room with a pile of uncounted cash and an unconscious cub-mistress...

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You speak for yourself. I have an imagination that would make the Marquis de Sade cringe, the sexual appetites of a jackal on speed and the morals of a Conservative life peer locked in a room with a pile of uncounted cash and an unconscious cub-mistress...
Brother, is that you?

I can see its going to have to be an extra massive hug for mister gwumpykins. have you tried a horlicks with marshmallows as u listen to those whales songs. It sounds extreme but it helps me when i get stresed. i sense tension and hostility, feelings of angst and aprehension as the moon moves inot its final phase and drains ure life energy. or maybe its just cos u havent had any since george formby was cleaning winders. Jennixx

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I can see its going to have to be an extra massive hug for mister gwumpykins. have you tried a horlicks with marshmallows as u listen to those whales songs. It sounds extreme but it helps me when i get stresed. i sense tension and hostility, feelings of angst and aprehension as the moon moves inot its final phase and drains ure life energy. or maybe its just cos u havent had any since george formby was cleaning winders. Jennixx
I don't get stressed you ******* cock hunting dandelion.

there you go, i told you that clip would work. now you tuck your blankie in, sip ure horlicks and before u know it ull be beddybyes. dont forget ure rubber sheet as we dont want to be all gwumpy in the moring again do we? :eek: Jennixx

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
there you go, i told you that clip would work. now you tuck your blankie in, sip ure horlicks and before u know it ull be beddybyes. dont forget ure rubber sheet as we dont want to be all gwumpy in the moring again do we? :eek: Jennixx
I'm always grumpy in the mornings so I'm going to buy a chainsaw.

Good imagination mate, the OP should looking forward to all the PM's heading their way from interesting arrsers,

As for jarrod, jenni & co, their input has made me laugh to say the least,

jenni are you an arrse councillor?(whale songs) !!!!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Good imagination mate, the OP should looking forward to all the PM's heading their way from interesting arrsers,

As for jarrod, jenni & co, their input has made me laugh to say the least,

jenni are you an arrse councillor?(whale songs) !!!!
Shut it thick ******, you'll encourge the creature to keep posting. Kill it, put it out of it's misery it's a kindness and it'll appreciate it.

Question is how many pen-pals do you want as a queue seems to be rapidly forming, by the way I'm 23 and as mad as King George.

guys gotta love you and leave yer, college tommorow and didnt realise the time. gotta love this place, its the only place i know where you find penpals in between pedos and axe murderers. jarrod, breathe deep and listen to whales, get some sleep, have a thomas and inb the morning ull be shitting rainbows, tonight will seem like a bad dream. kisses xxxxxxxx Jennixx

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
guys gotta love you and leave yer, college tommorow and didnt realise the time. gotta love this place, its the only place i know where you find penpals in between pedos and axe murderers. jarrod, breathe deep and listen to whales, get some sleep, have a thomas and inb the morning ull be shitting rainbows, tonight will seem like a bad dream. kisses xxxxxxxx Jennixx
You're the only whale I know, porky.