looking for male pen pal

Nobody's informed her of the first rule... An introductory topless pic is required before you'll get any interest ;-P

Although, noticing the username... if you're proper 'ginga' just a shot from the neck down works for me

Nobody's informed her of the first rule... An introductory topless pic is required before you'll get any interest ;-P

Although, noticing the username... if you're proper 'ginga' just a shot from the neck down works for me
Pictures are compulsary I would have thought,

The snail: possible, time may tell.. Between Walts & wind up merchants, arrse attracts all ;-)

i am looking for a male penpal 20-25
i am 19 and have always wanted to do this so here we go
you can have my ex if you want, mikeys name is whispered in awe on this site. Good luck with finding someone here hun. PM me cos im chatting to few really nice DECENT guys whod love another penpal. Jenni xxxx

you can have my ex if you want, mikeys name is whispered in awe on this site. Good luck with finding someone here hun. PM me cos im chatting to few really nice DECENT guys whod love another penpal. Jenni xxxx
Jenni, without having a dig, most of us are 'decent' as you so put it ;-) hope the OP has success either which way this thread ends up...

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
LOL, you have no idea!! :) im traumatised to say the least and im sure if id used an igaunadon lizard as one guy suggested itd be traumatised to . Jennixx
Wow that would be impressive, they died out 125million years ago - puts a whole new meaning on boner.

So the dnager of being caught in a museum floats yer boat eh?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hey look I'm not averse to mixing culture and pleasure - so Natural History Museum underneath the Diplodocus or perhaps the Triceratops?