Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for male pen pal

ExPadBrat

War Hero
Erm.....

INCOMIIIING!!!! :-D

POF not your thing young lady ????

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

worm

Old-Salt
Nobody's informed her of the first rule... An introductory topless pic is required before you'll get any interest ;-P

Although, noticing the username... if you're proper 'ginga' just a shot from the neck down works for me

I'm 29 and can't write

Nobody's informed her of the first rule... An introductory topless pic is required before you'll get any interest ;-P

Although, noticing the username... if you're proper 'ginga' just a shot from the neck down works for me

Pictures are compulsary I would have thought,

The snail: possible, time may tell.. Between Walts & wind up merchants, arrse attracts all ;-)

i am looking for a male penpal 20-25
i am 19 and have always wanted to do this so here we go

you can have my ex if you want, mikeys name is whispered in awe on this site. Good luck with finding someone here hun. PM me cos im chatting to few really nice DECENT guys whod love another penpal. Jenni xxxx

you can have my ex if you want, mikeys name is whispered in awe on this site. Good luck with finding someone here hun. PM me cos im chatting to few really nice DECENT guys whod love another penpal. Jenni xxxx

really?? you must have read a shitload of filth to find them

Jenni, without having a dig, most of us are 'decent' as you so put it ;-) hope the OP has success either which way this thread ends up...

LOL, you have no idea!! :) im traumatised to say the least and im sure if id used an igaunadon lizard as one guy suggested itd be traumatised to . Jennixx

oi you said you wouldnt tell i said that

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
LOL, you have no idea!! :) im traumatised to say the least and im sure if id used an igaunadon lizard as one guy suggested itd be traumatised to . Jennixx

Wow that would be impressive, they died out 125million years ago - puts a whole new meaning on boner.

So the dnager of being caught in a museum floats yer boat eh?

Latest Threads