• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Looking For Kit?

Why destroy it if it can be sold on and recover some of the cost from that sale?

Just where on earth did you think all that part-worn kit came from that fills surplus shops? Do you have someone else do your laces for you?

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
Why destroy it if it can be sold on and recover some of the cost from that sale?

Just where on earth did you think all that part-worn kit came from that fills surplus shops? Do you have someone else do your laces for you?
From guys leaving, flogging off their excess kit. I was told that once kit was returned which had been worn next to the skin, then it couldn't be re-issued and was destroyed. Guess what I heard was wrong...

No your partly right I can remember seeing Shirt GS being cut up and told the same thing ...still didnt stop them issuing me a 2nd hand towel though :shakefist:

brettarider said:
No your partly right I can remember seeing Shirt GS being cut up and told the same thing ...still didnt stop them issuing me a 2nd hand towel though :shakefist:
So that's where it ended up. I hope the stains washed out.

I did try Vanish. SHE disappeared but the stains never seemed to.