looking for instructors

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by 2civdiv, Jun 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if anyone will respond however. I am looking for good quality instructors to become adult instructors in the Tamworth, Staffs area. We are struggling badly to find quality people willing to commit the time required to become instructors to keep kids off the street, and give them something worthwhile to do with their time. Anyone interested?
  2. instructors in what fields?

what qualifications needed?

3. Sorry missed a fairly vital part out there! Instructors within the Army Cadet Force no official quals needed military experience is a bonus but not essential and you get paid for all full days worked and MMA.
  4. If i fancy legal age women can i still apply?

Seriously though, i take it full training is provided if no previous experiance required?
  5. Yeah you start out as a PI (Potential Instructor) once your clearence comes through, you then go through some initial training both at the unit and with the County Training Team.
  6. Not really Naafi bar chat is it?
  7. Wanted people to see the post and the NAFFI bar is widely used.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So are cadets.... :twisted: :p
  9. not the responses i required really
  10. Can we do it still serving, on like a 2 year posting? Gladly do it then. Still got 7 years left
  11. no mate don't think thats possible. it would be a cushty posting though only working two nights a week and the odd weekend.