Looking For Fun In Catterick

coops2558 said:
Middle aged man 39, looking for some fun times with nice lady in the Catterick Area.
Ex Soldier and Civil Servant working in Military Environment. Not looking for anything heavy just company n a bit of fun.
ould consider myself reasonably good looking, charming with naughty sense of humour... Drop me a PM n lets Natter.
Since when has 39 been "middle aged"?? Or is that just you? 8)

mwl946 said:
coops2558 said:
Middle aged man 39, looking for some fun times with nice lady in the Catterick Area.
Ex Soldier and Civil Servant working in Military Environment. Not looking for anything heavy just company n a bit of fun.
ould consider myself reasonably good looking, charming with naughty sense of humour... Drop me a PM n lets Natter.
Since when has 39 been "middle aged"?? Or is that just you? 8)
If he dies at 78 then he is 'middle aged'! :D

Fun? Catterick? :crazy:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A "nice" lady is not what you need, unless you are talking about museum visits, concerts and long walks with sandwiches.
Actually, that does sound like fun to me.

coops2558

Old-Salt
That does sound good..... Not looking for easy women there are plenty in this town... But nice would be perfect..

coops2558 said:
That does sound good..... Not looking for easy women there are plenty in this town... But nice would be perfect..

Get a grip of yourself man, you're 39! Nasty is what you need, but hardly used :twisted:

Gren

LE
coops2558 said:
Lol......... Interesting I must mention that to all my school friends who still live here .mmmmm
Why not go out with them then? im sure they have other friends that you dont know.

Also, tell them you are advertising yourself on a website, because you cant pull the normal way, see how they react.

Good luck :)

coops2558

Old-Salt
Is that So... Oh well we all clearly have different idea's of what we want from this... Did anyone mention Pulling?

coops2558 said:
Is that So... Oh well we all clearly have different idea's of what we want from this... Did anyone mention Pulling?
Why not just order a wife out of a catalogue like other Northerners do?

Gren

LE
coops2558 said:

Unless your idea of fun times is train spotting or string collecting, pulling is a very good term for your original post.

jk22

Old-Salt
All you have to do is ignore their pscyhological problems (most women on there have them), and just destroy them further

Latest Threads