Looking for Firetrucks - Honest!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Sep 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got an 8 year old grandson who is ' into' firetrucks at the moment, so.. we hunkered down over the ol' puter to surf for pics and stuff of various rigs..typed in " pumpers " and got this:

13 year old Thai kid named Charnchai Puanmuangpak is one of a group of youth addicted to ' pumping'. Theses pumpers use a bicycle pump, inserting the nozzle into their rectums and giving themselves a rush of air. Seems that Charnchai decided to go further. He moved on to a two-cylinder foot pump and then, egged on by 'friends', he decided to try out the compressed air hose at the local gas station. He slipped onto the lot, stuck the hose up his butt, put a coin in the slot and, unaware of the pressure generated by the machine, was almost instantly blown apart and killed when the pressure 'rearranged' his internal organs..

Darwin honourable mention surely?
  2. Evolution at its greatest
  3. Of course you have. :p
  4. This story is 11 years old....... and it's one of a number of urban legends that are nothing more tham myth.

Type the kids name into google and read all about it.
  5. Goodness me !! I was trying to find some pictures for my 18yr old daughter and typed in "Anal Backdoor Pumpers" This was the result I got :?

This story is getting 'Blown' out of all proportion.

RIP Charnchai
    (Ripped in Pieces)
  6. Hey!! don't you be putting down my grandson.. to an 8 year old kid, there's nothing better than a chrome and red American LaFrance with extendable ladder and turret hose mounted over the cab..
  7. I know mate. I don't have an 18yr old daughter (yet). My wee fella is just mad on John Deeres & Farm Equipment !!
  8. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

You have got to stop blaming your penis for your agricultral vehicle fetish Killaloe. ;-)
  9. That's a euphamism isn't it, I'm still trying to work it out though.