Looking for female penpals

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
If you'd been sensible and spent your R+R in Thailand....

you can choose any of them.....

They are all willing to do whatever you want............

Attachments

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
If I walk out this internet shop, close my eyes and walk in any direction for 10-20 seconds(providing I didn't get run over), I can have any of the women (thats women, not ladyboys :D ) in the bars....

Now tell me you wouldn't come here if you had your R+R again.

Command_doh said:
If I walk out this internet shop, close my eyes and walk in any direction for 10-20 seconds(providing I didn't get run over), I can have any of the women (thats women, not ladyboys :D ) in the bars....

Now tell me you wouldn't come here if you had your R+R again.
Erm.... maybe I could be persuded!

Hey squiggles

I saw saw your post about wanting a female penpal, i just woundered how old you are lol, you didnt say!! :D It would be great to talk to you!!! Have fun in your dusty place

Combat x

Combat_Baby said:
Hey squiggles

I saw saw your post about wanting a female penpal, i just woundered how old you are lol, you didnt say!! :D It would be great to talk to you!!! Have fun in your dusty place

Combat x
First post Combat Baby, looking for some squadie............
come on you're a truck driving cross dresser arnt you :D

edit for poor grammar :oops:

The converation caught my eye, it just happened to be the first one i replied to lol! I would love to do on a truck driving course but its not really my thing

Combat
x

Combat_Baby said:
The converation caught my eye, it just happened to be the first one i replied to lol! I would love to do on a truck driving course but its not really my thing

Combat
x
Unfortunately you are from Goole, Im not entirely sure if on his return from tour he wants to fumble about in the 'downstairs mixup' that is a Goole ladies vagina

Strange one that Squiggles - hope you realise what you could be letting yourself in for Combat :wink:

(Just kidding Squiggles, your fab really)

Originally coming from Bulford - where back when I was young the older girls were commonly known as "squaddie groundsheets" - I know how reputations can preceed, wouldnt worry about it too much :roll:

My point wasnt regarding Goole girls nocturnal activities, it was merely based on the fact that the only 'Goole' vaginas I have been up close and personal with resembled what I can only imagine Frank Brunos thumb sticking out of a meatball subway would look like.

Nocturnal activities?? You make use sound like animals and i guess you probley just picked up a pole and didn't realise over all your grunting!