Looking for feedback: Luminae Garmin Foretrex Mount.

I have normally seen people wear them wrist mounted. The only time I have really seen them chest mounted is for navboards when lobbing out of planes.........like these --------> Kägwerks NAV Board

From your username, I'd guess that this is advertising, rather than a genuine request for feedback.

Why don't you send one to Arrse for review? Then you'll get honest first hand feedback.

What do you guys think of this? Luminae Garmin Foretrex Mount. All feedback is appreciated, any questions please ask.

Is this the spec for my cock?

1556263862012.png

1556263913926.png

What do you guys think of this? Luminae Garmin Foretrex Mount. All feedback is appreciated, any questions please ask.
Is it soldier proof ?

Would it withstand being slammed into the deck when someone takes cover ?

WTF is wrong with a map and compass ?

Might be good for the leisure pursuits of the great outdoors, just not under a Military scenario.

I have noticed the tags at the top of the page. You seem to somehow included the allykit and Gucci tags.

I have normally seen people wear them wrist mounted. The only time I have really seen them chest mounted is for navboards when lobbing out of planes.........like these --------> Kägwerks NAV Board
The thought behind it was when wearing a watch + gps on the wrist it’s uncomfortable. When you wear them on each wrist it’s hard to get a bergen on and off

Paging our resident tester @MrBane

ugly

LE

I would like to assume you have approached the CO's for permission?
This would be the correct way, the alternative would be to approach one of our kit testers (@MrBane springs to mind) and get him to organise a thorough kit review!

ugly

LE
Oi! I asked first...
Some fool reported it so am obliged to respond!
However you are welcome to volunteer, the chances of me needing it or even going off road somewhere I dont know are slim to effing nil!
That said another Scottish hill stalking week is in the pipeline so who knows?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
When I first saw a sat nav it was so big no one wanted to add it to their payload, like a techno baseplate... there were so many buttons on it that black nasty was the only way to mask off the ones you didn’t need (most of them!) it was very shiny

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Some fool reported it so am obliged to respond!
However you are welcome to volunteer, the chances of me needing it or even going off road somewhere I dont know are slim to effing nil!
That said another Scottish hill stalking week is in the pipeline so who knows?
Will it get me to the pub?