Looking for ex 207 Soltau members????

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by missing_link, May 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :?:
    I am trying to get in contact with any ex 207 SigSqn Soltau members. If there are any out there please drop me an email, or if you know of anyone who doesnt know about this website please pass on my email address. I served there from 88-92, bloody good posting, hoping for a re union.
    Cheers
    Mick Gregoire nee Brown

2. Did 2 tours 69-73 and backend of 82 to dec 84 second best posting I ever had

3. Hey Mick,

Good to see your still around

Have emailed you seperately

All the Best Mark

4. I was there from 87 until 92. as Jeff Hawkins used to put it, 'Jon Slade is the best lcpl in the corp' :!:

5. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

I was 2ic of 207(7 Armd Bde) Sig Sqn from 79 to 81, took over from a Canadian Officer :D

Great Squadron, enjoyed the Jerboa Club most evenings :)

Anyone from those years, please contact me :D

6. I know this is an old thread but I've only just joined and was arrsing around when I found this. I woz there 88-92 and I remember Jon and Mick amongst loads of others! Jon, "Best LCpl in the Corps" :D About the only thing that "Fat Fcuk" S/SGT ever said that woz close to the truth!!

7. Hello my name is Johnny H ,,I was on the Provost Staff at Soltau during 1963 up to the Kennedy Assassination,,,I think I knew the Canadian Office who spoke with a marvellous British accent...when I left Soltau,,,I just couldnt settle into a factory job so I joined the German Navy,which I left in 1967 to become a professional entertainer and rock n roll musician,,,single parenthood(four boys) didnt slow me down and last week I was 74 years old ...and still celebrating.I would love to hear from my old buddies,,Ali Omer Fikri,,,Johnny Izzard,Frank Parden Bell and so many others,,,,the Army was a great adventure and so much a part of my life...as indeed was the German Navy...oh and I still wear my Jerboa....and I performed at the Jerboa Club...and the Loensecke Bar around the corner (no pun intended)

MOD Edit - name and personal details removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  8. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

@johnny pablo

Welcome to ARRSE. Glad to have you aboard.

FYI, we have a general policy on ARRSE of not revealing personal details for personal security purposes. I therefore asked the relevant mod to edit your entry. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016