looking for Dave Stott ex 3 Para

Hi all, if anyone knows the where abouts of Dave Scott ex 3 Para medic during Falklands, he came from the Manchester area, it would be much apreciated, if you know him pm me and I will pass on my details for him,
Thanks in advance, bye for now Jimmy

Hi he is not a member, and I have tried Para rgt sites, I just thought someone on here may have known or know of him.

I will give it a try but, I have asked over the years, and have not got anything back, but will give it a go,,

Facebook is good for finding old mates from the mob. In the last 12 months, I've discovered blokes I haven't seen in over 35 years and most of them found me. Amazing really.

Hi all, if anyone knows the where abouts of Dave Scott ex 3 Para medic during Falklands, he came from the Manchester area, it would be much apreciated, if you know him pm me and I will pass on my details for him,
Thanks in advance, bye for now Jimmy
Jimmy,I've just found him on face book,so if your a member search his name,if you're not a member I could try in get in touch for you

Jim,

are you on about Stotty....Little fella, No front teeth.

If so Jimmy Mhm might know, as I believe he's in the same type of work!

Jim,

are you on about Stotty....Little fella, No front teeth.

If so Jimmy Mhm might know, as I believe he's in the same type of work!
Hi, its not the bloke on facebook,
but your correct its Stotty the medic with "No front teeth" I will try Jimmy M, but I doubt it, Thanks,

The ugliest little ******* creature I've ever met LOL :)

Last seen in Chad in 2003

Hi, its not the bloke on facebook,
but your correct its Stotty the medic with "No front teeth" I will try Jimmy M, but I doubt it, Thanks,
Jimmy,

I'm sure his first name was Pete.
But then everyone called him Stotty, so I couldn't be a 100% certain.
& yes, thegimp, he was one ugly mother ******!

Jimmy,

I'm sure his first name was Pete.
But then everyone called him Stotty, so I couldn't be a 100% certain.
& yes, thegimp, he was one ugly mother ******!
Hi, his name is definatley Dave Stott, his brother was in 3 Para as well, I am not sure of his brothers name I think it may have been Tony,