• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LOOKING FOR BUDDY

Any Ex or Serving that know how I can get hold of N%^&* Sum&*()%ayes? I am getting married in 4 weeks and want him at the wedding. If anybody knows his whereabouts or an e-mail/phone No please PM me soonest.
Many thanks

On a similar note. I have just returned from Honk Kong where I met up with a number of Ex RMP Hong Kong Military Service Corps guys who are keen to get in touch with Ex members of Hong Kong Provost Company who they remember from pre 1997.

Is there an appropriate official channel for doing this? Corps Association? Manning and Records? I know that way back when, CMRO would forward a letter to the last known address. Anyone able to help?

Latest Threads