• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Looking for Boris who makes webbing systems.

After 20 plus years in the TA infantry I have just registered with ARRSE in order to make contact with some one called Boris on ARRSE who makes webbing systems. I have seen his handy work... it is impressive and I want some.

Highly recommend his work mate.excellent quality and hes a top bloke to boot. (May be away on hols atm iirc)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Hartman, just stick to one ammo, one utility, one water and a ressie pouch full of sausage rolls and Panda Pops.

It's only the TAs.

Highly recommended it's very good stuff. He seems to have a lot on st the mo, But he had recently retired so he should have more time to sew

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Can't recommend him enough, excellent workmanship and customer service, if I ever meet him he'll empty my wallet with the amount of beer I owe him....

Latest Threads