Looking for bergen side pouches...

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Clunge, Mar 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As per title, have been looking on flea bay etc but getting a set under a tenner is nigh on impossible. I'm a pikey fecker so didn't fancy paying more than that so thought I'd turn to ARRSE, see if anyone has some cluttering up garages or attics. Any response will be welcomed, helpful or not.

Cheers, clunge.
  2. Bump?
  3. Can I be the first to suggest: have you tried your bergen?

That's where I found mine.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Indeed, but looking for another set.
  5. I have twenty five sets but as they're priced at £10.01 they are out of your price bracket.

You pikey.

Do you smoke, btw?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Gen dit, you can get Karrimor ones from Sports Direct.

While you're there, why not pick up a cheap golf umbrella and a pair of Donnay trainers?

7. If he smoked cock for money he could increase his cash flow and buy brand new pouches. He would also elevate him self from Pikey to Man Whore, which is a far more respectable carrier.
  8. Yup, self confessed Pikey BB as per OP. As an enabler I'm not surprised you have a shedload. Don't smoke cock, prefer to Feltch. Not as profitable but we all need a hobby. Ravers, I got an ace slazenger tracksuit and golf umbrella deal, worth a look.
  9. So, do you smoke?
  10. OK.

Was going to suggest you gave up one packet and using the £ saved....

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

12. Not arsed if they are MTP, just after cheap DPM ones if possible, cheers anyway.
  13. Clunge, try BCUK, occasional second hand ones go for around the £10 mark.