looking for advice please!!!!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by mkhatter, Nov 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am looking to join the army and having some trouble deciding which route to take. i am undecided weather joining the ramc as a cmt or joining the qaranc as a student nurse.
    i have completed the cfp module of the nursing diplomia but had to withdraw due to personel problems and am thinking about restarting the course.
    i am married with 4 children and would like constructive advice/replies to help me decide which avenue would be more benifical to my family and me.
    i am very much aware that these jobs are vastly different which is why im asking what seems a very bone question but i would appreciate any help
    :? :? :? :?
  2. Are you wishing to join up for the job or the money.

If it's the latter, why not sell one of your 4 children to the McCann family?
  3. Ouch... Geordie_Blerk!

mkhatter, your threads 'thinking of joining' and now 'looking for advice please!!!!'... = Join or dont join, its a personal choice and one you need to make with your family! Here's some advice: go to the recruiting office or phone QARANC Recruiting on 01276 412742 / 412741 / 412740 or check this link out for info:

4. Isn't this your 4th thread on this? I thought you were in two minds over joining, not eight.
  5. POST AND BE DAMMED or BANNED = I dont care whitch

Yes it is about the fourth post on this subject by the same person.

Just stop for a second and think = If all the sarky comments were not added to the post, one post would have been enough.
    The last post was deleted today because of stupid post hijacks.

MkHatter = bash on and you may find someone with a brain who can help you.

6. Cow

Cow LE

How old are you? After the Military what would you want to do? Ready to take your kids to different places all the time or leave them for 6 months + and get shot at?
  7. If you have completed some of the course then you may be able to use those academic credits towards restarting your training. I take nothing away from my CMT colleagues - their work is vital and they are very much underappreciated - but the nursing route is probably the best bet in the long run. I strongly reccomend phoning the recruiting team and discussing your case with them. Whatever you decide, good luck.