LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN ORSNABRUCK GERMANY

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by claires9090, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

:?: IM GOING OVER TO ORSNABRUCK GERMANY ON 19TH MAY AND IM LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION NEAR THE ROBERTS BARRACKS. CHEAP AS POSSIBLE WOULD BE GREAT. ANY HOTEL NAMES WOULD BE GOOD AND I'LL LOOK THEM UP ON THE INTERNET. :?:

THANK YOU

CLAIRE :D

2. I am living in Münster, if you like I can get a couple of informations together for ya.

Let me talk to some friends that live in Osnabrueck and I get back to you :)

3. hi

thank you very much. Also can some one tell me which town the Roberts Barracks are in. I know Osnabruck but which area in osnabruck.
    Thanx Claire

4. Osnabruck isn't that big. There are one camp in the northeast of Osnabruck, RE camp is north west and the third one is west of town (i am not sure with the 3rd one)

5. The camps are all close together. If you get one of the very inexpensive and mostly friendly taxis they'll know exactly where to take you.

6. ibis has an hotel here in tras and not to much for a taxi from there to roberts 6 or 7 euro plus its not to far from middle of town if still looking pm me im in tras and can get as many hotel details as need

7. There is a hotel opposite the main gate at roberts, don't know the name of it or a contact number but I can find out for you if you would like.

8. I know this is finished but just to point out the place over the road from Roberts is a how shall i put this
    knocking shop NOT a hotel

Anyone else try the Park hotel cheap good food just a bit dated but a few euros by taxi to most camps

9. Actually there is a charming little hotel just outside the main gates, about 100m further on from the brothel IIRC.

10. OOPs sorry never made it that far (was all the singlies used to say)Honest im a happily married man

11. wasnt that a whorehouse? was when i was in roberts barracks :)

12. That will be GARFIELDS (Recent name change), I used to ride past on my BIKE on the WAY HOME to Klene Moscow. There is annother Hotel along the same road.