Looking for a source of the crusader cookers

ugly

LE
In fact I'm looking to buy several crusader cookers and mugs and a lot of new water bottles. I have friends in Canada who want them. Any ideas who has the crusader or are they too new to be surplussed yet. I usually can get plenty of bottles and pouches.

ugly

LE
I hadnt considered that but I'm trying to avoid a bidding game.

The NAAFI on my camp sells them, i cannot remember off the top of my head the price?

ugly

LE
I have found a source and I can put together a complete pouch with crusader and 58 water bottle and mug for £15. It means some used kit such as pouches but the crusaders are new. the lids are only £2. I'm doing the deal for a Canadian contact. Not sure why he wants them but I'm taking orders at the moment!

My mistake, I thought that would include the metal cup but it doesnt! :cry:

The plaggy lids make a helluva difference when cooking, as you would expect! then as a lid to keep your brew warm, well worth the £2

FFBox said:
The plaggy lids make a helluva difference when cooking, as you would expect! then as a lid to keep your brew warm, well worth the £2
I have one of those lids and it really does make the difference in boiling time! For a couple of quid it's well worth it.