Looking for a serving penpal

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Chellie, Jan 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

My brother who is in the Royal Signals recommended this place as somewhere to get a penpal.

A little about me; 19, just started Uni (doing an engineering degree). Have one older brother (he's at Brawdy in Wales) and a younger sister.

I'm after someone to write/email to who has a good sense of humour, I don't mind if you;re not in the country, if you're in Afghanistan or whereever, it doesn't matter i'm not after a boyfriend.

Female soldiers are also welcome!
  2. How lovely.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What are you engineering?
  4. You do realise that you are about to be inundated with requests of naked photos, tits out style
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 8
  6. Did you ever upset your brother,cos he is getting his own back :D
  7. 14355372-dog-watching-a-movie-with-popcorn-and-coke.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  8. I'm doing Electronic Engineering at York.
  9. It's not Sunday yet.
  10. Come on, man. That's what you meant to put!
  11. Good Lord, Madam your intent is laudable, your selection of forum deplorable. Fly I say, before its too late.....
  12. Why do you say that? I thought this was an online community for the British Army, he told me this place because he doesn't want to "pimp me out to his mates" (his words!!) but I can understand that.
  13. Do you enjoy it? Do you enjoy Uni as well?

Ignore these reprobates, they are all drunken lunatics from a world of boiled eggs and BBQs
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Did you give him money!.
  15. facepalm.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1