Looking for a serving penpal

Hi guys,

My brother who is in the Royal Signals recommended this place as somewhere to get a penpal.

A little about me; 19, just started Uni (doing an engineering degree). Have one older brother (he's at Brawdy in Wales) and a younger sister.

I'm after someone to write/email to who has a good sense of humour, I don't mind if you;re not in the country, if you're in Afghanistan or whereever, it doesn't matter i'm not after a boyfriend.

Female soldiers are also welcome!

You do realise that you are about to be inundated with requests of naked photos, tits out style

14355372-dog-watching-a-movie-with-popcorn-and-coke.jpg

Not getting involved this time, I just got my ROPs lifted.

Chellie, I hope you get whatever it is you have coming to you.
Come on, man. That's what you meant to put!

Did you ever upset your brother,cos he is getting his own back :D
Why do you say that? I thought this was an online community for the British Army, he told me this place because he doesn't want to "pimp me out to his mates" (his words!!) but I can understand that.

facepalm.jpeg

Your brother must have put opened a book on this. I bet he takes a fortune.

Hi guys,

My brother who is in the Royal Signals recommended this place as somewhere to get a penpal.

A little about me; 19, just started Uni (doing an engineering degree)...
Welcome to the forum.

As you’re doing an engineering degree I wondered if you’re interested in Deltics and tinkering around in small wooden structures found in gardens? If so you may want to contact The Iron Duke, one of our more polite and erudite chaps. Mind, he’s in the SAS (even though he sometimes denies it for security reasons) and so can seem a little out of the ordinary at times, but that just makes him all the more interesting as a pen pal.

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
I thank you for supporting our troops. It means a lot to us that we continue to have the support of the British Public, and wish you the best for your future.

Give the girl a break, and if she has too many 'genuine' offers I'll be happy to write too, I have done before. Although I don't suppose anybody wants to write to an old lady!

I was expecting a robust response, I know what squaddies are like, my brother has brought enough home over the years.

I'm sure in between the piles of horseshit there might be one diamond :)

Latest Threads