Looking for a school friend

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by tsar_Nikolas, Nov 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for a school friend of mine, served in the REME, goes by the initials GP. Spent sometime in Germany i understand, lost his number. If anyone has any dieas, PM me please!
  2. You could try one of the sites designed specifically for that purpose, there are more than a few out do a quick google search.
  3. J_D

J_D LE

4. is it just me who thinks it a bit daft to search for a person, on a site that wont allow names to be published? is this like the friendsearch version of the slow-cycle-race? :)
  5. That's why initials and regiment are there. If it helps me find my friend, then I'll stick a quick note on here. Muppet
  6. I know SJ who was 16 squad in 1986 - any use?.
  7. You posted his initials, that he was in the REME (one of the biggest Corps in the Army) at some indeterminate point in the past, and that you understand he did some time in Germany. did he also wear green and have short hair?

try friendsreunited or forcesreunited. im sure even you know what school you went to, and therefore have a better starting point. or at least tell people how old he is, when he served, what he looks like, any nickname, some memorable incident... SOMETHING that might prompt a memory, rather than abuse :)

you could even think about posting it in the REME section, rather than the other half section?

muppet yourself, mate.

best of luck.
  8. does he have a tache and wear black boots? I think i know him, he has something to do with mechanics!