Looking for a picture of a Tattoo

Would anyone happen to have a picture of that class Para tattoo that some para's have on their back for example.. can't remember much to describe it but it's moderately sized and i think it has a skull on it or something :?

I'm expecting this thread to be binned, but hopefully by which time someone could have helped me.

And NO I don't want to get the tattoo done, I am not and never will be a para :) Thanks

RoyalEngineers said:
Would anyone happen to have a picture of that class Para tattoo that some para's have on their back for example.. can't remember much to describe it but it's moderately sized and i think it has a skull on it or something :?

I'm expecting this thread to be binned, but hopefully by which time someone could have helped me.

And NO I don't want to get the tattoo done, I am not and never will be a para :) Thanks
The totem pole one? Never seen it!

Does that beefy bloke with the appalling haircut have "BAMBI" tattoed across his dorsal region? Haircut, show!

bigbird67 said:
smudge67 said:
You want a mans tattoo like this ;)
Why has he got PADRE tattooed just above his arrse crack? :?
I think it says PASTY :p

bigbird67 said:
smudge67 said:
You want a mans tattoo like this ;)
Why has he got PADRE tattooed just above his arrse crack? :?
Nah, it's RABBI. He's got this done too.

Attachments

Not even a ceiling mirror then, you surprise me :D

Moodybitch said:
western said:
jack-daniels said:
Moodybitch said:
this one?

[/img]
When did you get that done?
No doubt she's seen a few variations.
Sadly not, I rarely see the back of a bloke.[/quote]

Feck me...thats all i EVER see, usually through a cloud of dust as they run away screaming for their mummy!

Latest Threads