• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Looking for a picture of a Tattoo

Would anyone happen to have a picture of that class Para tattoo that some para's have on their back for example.. can't remember much to describe it but it's moderately sized and i think it has a skull on it or something :?

I'm expecting this thread to be binned, but hopefully by which time someone could have helped me.

And NO I don't want to get the tattoo done, I am not and never will be a para :) Thanks

RoyalEngineers said:
Would anyone happen to have a picture of that class Para tattoo that some para's have on their back for example.. can't remember much to describe it but it's moderately sized and i think it has a skull on it or something :?

I'm expecting this thread to be binned, but hopefully by which time someone could have helped me.

And NO I don't want to get the tattoo done, I am not and never will be a para :) Thanks
The totem pole one? Never seen it!

Latest Threads