• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Looking for a number for B&B near Palace Barracks, County Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a "Pre-Assessment Personal Development Activity" coming up soon in Palace Barracks in Holywood, and I'm trying to sort accommodation.

Tried calling the barracks itself but I just get a machine telling me to contact the National Recruitment Center. The people at the NRC say they don't have any numbers for B&B's in the area and can't help.

I'm coming up from the South so looking for a B&B on the day is a no go because it'll be late in the evening by the time I get there and I'll probably end up without a place to stay.

Does anyone know any B&B's in the area?

Have you tried the thing called google?
Had a look but I could only find very expensive places, golf resorts i think, that are over £100 per night.

Everything else I could find was in Belfast city center.

I want to find somewhere within walking distance of the barracks, because knowing my luck if I called a random taxi it'll be driven by the ghost of Bobby Sands or something. :wtf:

I might be over there later so if I remember, I'll have a look
Cheers.

RezzaDue

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Anywhere around the centre of belfast would do, and if you cant get to the bus; Value cabs are decent and you wont find yourself in west belfast instead of palace

Edit: Value cabs No. (028) 90 80 90 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads