• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

looking for a laugh

Anyone posted to Tidworth has absolutely no reason to be laughing! Tour will consist of; the Ram, The Drummer, Salisbury Plain.... That's about it really. Good luck!

yeah lets us see a pic.

you know what they say...

Let the dog see the rabbit before letting it go 8O (dont know whos the dog and who's the rabbit :eek: )

agent smith

Iknow a few peeps in Tidworth (poor sods)..they maybe interested bt I warn you - they ain't owt special. But you don't come across as too fussy :D

Not sure this is the forum for this gag, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions. One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best" . "I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy. "What is it?" "Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each breast in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's.' Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds.

But you don't come across as too fussy
Im very much fussy

I was thinking of travailing there to look at my new home and drinking establishments for the next 2 years but cant get through to any one there. The place cannot be that bleak? 8O Its supposed to be a Brigade HQ full of young strong men who know how to talk and think at the same time....I hope :twisted:

a Brigade HQ full of young strong men who know how to talk and think at the same time
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have read on arrse yet.

Not been to a Bde HQ before have you, love?

Don't bother going down there first, it's a hole and will only depress you. Make sure you've got a car though because all is not lost, you can still get away at weekends. And it's funnny how quickly you'll get used to the place and make the most of it. Thousands have done so before you.

For the record, Aldershot is a hole too, but it remains one of my favourite places in the world because of some very fond memories.

Latest Threads