looking for a laugh

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Jennylovelips, Jan 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. and a real man in the Tidworth area, will need a tour of the area soon. :wink:

2. Anyone posted to Tidworth has absolutely no reason to be laughing! Tour will consist of; the Ram, The Drummer, Salisbury Plain.... That's about it really. Good luck!

3. Jenny - PM me with the type of bloke you are looking for and I will try and sort one for you.

4. Dale - you turned to pimping now? Tchoh. :roll:

5. Post a pic jenny and i'll tout u round Andover.

Need some spare cash anyway.

6. yeah lets us see a pic.

you know what they say...

Let the dog see the rabbit before letting it go 8O (dont know whos the dog and who's the rabbit :eek: )

agent smith

7. Iknow a few peeps in Tidworth (poor sods)..they maybe interested bt I warn you - they ain't owt special. But you don't come across as too fussy :D

8. Buy a rampant rabbit dear, at least it will not smell of beer or a Kebab :wink:

9. Dui Lai - you giving relationship advice now mate? Thought it was just politics you did. Happy New Year whatever.

10. Well, at least not until its been used 8O

11. I do both, but both are notoriously crape :roll: :oops:

Happy New year to you too

12. What the hell do you get up to then for yours to smell of such things 8O

13. Not sure this is the forum for this gag, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions. One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best" . "I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy. "What is it?" "Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each breast in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's.' Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds.

14. I meant her not me you fool