Looking for a deactivated Beretta Model 80 pistol

ugly

LE
Its for a present for a young relative. Looking for one in .22rf although its a moot point as it needs to be deactivated.

ugly

LE
I think we will go down the road of a .177 air pistol instead, only just over £100 and obtainable, series 80 berettas deactivated are about £500 and as rare as an honest politician.

ugly

LE
Yup almost none and I have been searching the web for about a year looking. It seems the air pistol is the sensible option!

Co2 BB will be more fun for a Sprog , they are very realistic and the slide even blows back on some , if you dont want them to fire it lock away the magazine.
BB Co2

PM me if you want one.

Seems to be a shortage of deactivated pistols at the moment...

Thats because every de-act produced since about 1950 now has to be re-cut and re-proofed thanks to EU/Westminster. Just about everything that was out there is currently illegal to sell or transfer.

Problem is that there are only two proof houses to do the re-certification, both with capacity and working practices stuck in the eighteenth century, and consequently they are fully committed for months ahead.

ugly

LE
Co2 BB will be more fun for a Sprog , they are very realistic and the slide even blows back on some , if you dont want them to fire it lock away the magazine.
BB Co2

PM me if you want one.
done, nipping out now

You need to be aware of this in the UK "Please note this is classed as a realistic replica and you will have to be a member of a re-enactment group, military vehicle group or using it for film or theatre. We will need a copy of your membership or some other proof before we can send it " Otherwise they have to be bright orange.

But if a replica is classed as an airpistol it can be purchased by anyone over 18 and come in black or any other colour.

Latest Threads