Looking for a cheapo tablet

I'm looking for a no frills 10" android tablet around the £100 mark ,cosmetically refurbished stuff is good for me, I'm not fussy , just no mystery brand Chinese crap.

Are any of these good deals or do you know of any better ?

Last day of Amazon prime day sale, thee fire HD is going for £90 if you know someone with a prime account. Bargain!

Not a cheapo as I'm looking for a samsung galaxy tab S7+ but I tripped over some curious pricing I thought I'd share. Will wait until Amazon Prime day to buy as its only a couple of weeks away and you can get a prime 14 day trial for free.
Looked on the Samsung Forces Discount site. Normal 6Gb with 128Mb memory in black (wi fi) is £719 (most places are knocking them out at £799). However if you click on the 8Gb with 256Mb in black (wi fi) its only £625, saving £243.

Not a cheapo as I'm looking for a samsung galaxy tab S7+ but I tripped over some curious pricing I thought I'd share. Will wait until Amazon Prime day to buy as its only a couple of weeks away and you can get a prime 14 day trial for free.
Looked on the Samsung Forces Discount site. Normal 6Gb with 128Mb memory in black (wi fi) is £719 (most places are knocking them out at £799). However if you click on the 8Gb with 256Mb in black (wi fi) its only £625, saving £243.

Bargain! XD

And it gets better! Samsung have a cashback offer on which includes this tablet giving £120 (as far as I can tell samsung online shop is a participating retailer). If you buy 2 items in the cashback they give you another £50, Buy Buds Lite from Amazon for £76.48 and claim £40 cashback, effectively £13.52 profit. £210 cashback!!!