looking for a cheap present for the misses?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wompingwillow, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/news/Thieves-steal-used-sex-toys/article-499465-detail/article.html

Thieves steal used LoveHoney sex toys

Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:10

Thieves have created a buzz with one of the most unusual thefts ever seen in Bath.

Police are investigating the theft of six boxes of used sex toys from a city firm.

The items were being stored as part of a recycling scheme run by Locksbrook Road adult goods supplier LoveHoney.

The firm operates an amnesty which has so far led to five tonnes of worn-out toys being sent for recycling.

The six large cardboard boxes - with an estimated value of £750 - were stolen from outside the premises over the weekend.
    Click here!

The toys had been cleaned but were not packaged.

LoveHoney fears that the thieves may try to sell the items.

Its head buyer, Bonny Hall, said: "If people are offered sex toys for sale that aren't in boxes, they should refuse them.

2. I've got a sex toy that is not boxed ............ free use for dirty bitch :twisted:
  3. That's the job for me. Wonder if it's a recognised course on the ressettlement package.
  4. What a load of cock! :wink:
  5. Perfume .

for less then £40 - ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Used sex toys? Who in h e l l would want someone else's ???

Ever heard of safe sex?

"Cleaned" my foot!

7. Perhaps it's someone's husband who misunderstood when she asked him to use the 'second hand'.

And he's off...
  8. The firm operates an amnesty which has so far led to five tonnes of worn-out toys being sent for recycling.

Why the fcuk would they operate an amnesty,is it for the guilty birds who are discovered in possession of them,or the blokes caught by their other half with them and can't find a good explanation?

I thought an amnesty was something for illegal firearms and knives.
  9. Accuse her of fcuking around on December the 20th

It will be New Year by the time she comes back home from her mums and Christmas will be a memory.

10. :D Brilliant.
  11. Maybe a part of a recall of this product
  12. bwahaha amazing