looking for 16 air assault.....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scribblergirl, Aug 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm a writer looking for members of 16 air assault who were in helmand in 2006 and were interviewed for or contributed to the helmand exhibition at national army museum. interested in any comments you have on your contributions, how they were used, the process etc, whether you think it helps people understand what you did out there. cheers.

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sorry but I'm afraid that new rules say that Serving Servicefolk cant comment on anything military related without getting permission from god. (or something like that)

3. If she post a naked picture of herself proving that she's a goddess would that count?

4. I opened the thread expecting to find a chick asking who knows 'Smiffy' as He gotten her up the Duff and He's not answered his mobile for some reason.

If there is a Smiffy in 16 AA, stand down.. :wink:

5. I thought it was going to be Harry Black she was after.

6. It's a Brigade, it cant be that hard to find...

The brown coat please

7. You mean, you're a journo, that wants to talk about the exhibition, and word your questions to talk about the tour?

8. I was there and will answer your questions if you suck my 3 inch c0ck.

err........ i mean 9 inch!

9. Not every Journo is a evil twisted liar, NT. It soulds like she is..

'interested in any comments you have on your contributions, how they were used, the process etc, whether you think it helps people understand what you did out there. '

Probably to acsertain whether what's there IS a true representation... Im sure many other journos are wondering how 'moderated' the actual display is as well.

Pity that new DIN has come in eh, you'll have to pop down Colly and speak to a press officer somewhere!

10. Is that circumference ?...........if so get over to the Mortar Plt ASAP

11. "Qué?" "Qué?" "Qué?" "Qué?"

12. Head into Colchester, follow the signs for the garrison. If you get to Layer road Football stadium you've gone too far. Its near the swimming pool

Hope that helps

13. Helpful lot here aren’t they.

14. "Qué?"
    :D

15. It is :?

All these years and I never knew...

Are the blue and green tube slides on the outside still at the pool? ;)

Grew up in Braintree, used to go swimming at Colchester all the time.

memories :)