Looking 4 new man!!

#45
I haven't seen any evidence to say that OB and Flowers aren't mingers. A couple of grainy pics that you can't really make out.

If you want the title of top totty, then you have to provide proper pictures.
 
#47
Stabby that's exceptionally harsh! You had extra pics of me as well! :razz:

goku said:
Officers_bird wrote:
look forward to seeing the piccy

I thought you weren’t that way inclined or have you and flowers changed your minds?
Whoa whoa whoa when did I get dragged into a 3-way with OB and Gorgebabe?!??!


Gorgebabe can confirm Goku is quite foxy (he has a nice pic in't gallery!)
 
#48
StabTiffy2B said:
I haven't seen any evidence to say that OB and Flowers aren't mingers. A couple of grainy pics that you can't really make out.

If you want the title of top totty, then you have to provide proper pictures.
i never said i was top totty... harsh ST2B, what did i do to you?
 
#49
Flowers, you sent me 2 grainy pics, one of which you also put in the gallery.

If you want my applause (highly saught after) you'll have to do better than that.

Edited to add: OB, you didn't even send a single Pic. Just a crap small one in the Gallery. You can do better than that.
 
G

Goku

Guest
#50
gorgebabe said:
Goku said:
gorgebabe said:
Goku said:
Your going to have to produce a picture of your box to prove you’re really not a ginger
Thanks Goku, really helpful!!
Try and get a shot of it dripping with man fat so we know it come recommended
Where is your pic then oh gobby one?!
I’m in the gallery under “the truth behind usernames”, look for it if you can be bothered.

Now show me your box :twisted:
 
#51
She's trying to upload one, she just PM'd me asking how to add it to the gallery....

Patience boys
 
#52
Goku is the fat cnut, who still lives at home in his grotty parents house (am I being really harsh today?)
 
#54
Bloody hell Stabby - what's got you today?!!? Has Anya withheld further flirtations??
 
#55
Goku you might have to show a bit of loving first. Some smooooth Goku charm. Not quite sure "show me your box" is the best way to charm the ladies...... :razz:
 
G

Goku

Guest
#57
flowers said:
Whoa whoa whoa when did I get dragged into a 3-way with OB and Gorgebabe?!??!
I never said anything about a 3 way, but that’s not a bad idea.
I like the way your mind works!!
 
#58
flowers said:
Goku you might have to show a bit of loving first. Some smooooth Goku charm. Not quite sure "show me your box" is the best way to charm the ladies...... :razz:
Hmmm, just the enticement you require, along the lines of 'get em off'
 

Latest Threads

Top