Look whos smuggling peanuts

Whilst looking at another link to the Daily Mail from Arrse I couldn't keep my eyes off these

Sarah Jessica Parker's got terrible wind

I still can't keep my eyes off, oooops.......more Tissues please

She could easily smuggle a couple of packets of dry roasted up each nostril, with conk that big.

vvaannmmaann said:
I still don't see the fascination.She not very pretty is she?
Thank f*ck. I thought it was just me who couldn't see the radiant beauty that is SJP (apparently) :? :)

vvaannmmaann said:
I'm sorry if that is the best I can do, I am stuck in an office in a Mental Health Esablishment in Liverpool.
If I leave the office, the passage way is full of dribbling moaners with varying degrees of difficulty being helped on their way to the local shop to spend their benefits.
My secretary is wrapped up more than a wrapped up thing and so when I get a quick blimp of a small organ stop I get excited, it's the best my Office PC will allow.
Anyway she's got a pulse hasn't she? and is marginally better looking than Susan Boyle though she might look better with a downy moustache.......

PS She looks nothing like Michael Foot, he wears a bigger coat

I think she looks ok. At 44 those tits are still heading in the right direction (I think their real?). She always looks after her figure and breast-fed her son. Seems to go out of her way to keep out of the gossip columns, apart from her husband's indiscretions. Only flaunts herself when she's promoting her career. A very shrewd businesswoman.

AA Gill in the Sunday Times on Parker - "She looks like a shaved bull terrier and stands as if she's misplaced a small pony, the entire affect set off by the fact that she plainly thinks she looks like Helen of Troy".

She wasn't bad looking in L.A. Story, but beyond 25 women's years are like dog years....the hips go, they just want to sleep in the warm and eat left-overs, a total write-off :D

gobbyidiot said:
She wasn't bad looking in L.A. Story, but beyond 25 women's years are like dog years....the hips go, they just want to sleep in the warm and eat left-overs, a total write-off :D
Ho hum bit of a sweeping statement that. Maybe in your household....

Father_Famine said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I'm sorry if that is the best I can do, I am stuck in an office in a Mental Health Esablishment in Liverpool.
If I leave the office, the passage way is full of dribbling moaners with varying degrees of difficulty being helped on their way to the local shop to spend their benefits.
My secretary is wrapped up more than a wrapped up thing and so when I get a quick blimp of a small organ stop I get excited, it's the best my Office PC will allow.
Anyway she's got a pulse hasn't she? and is marginally better looking than Susan Boyle though she might look better with a downy moustache.......

PS She looks nothing like Michael Foot, he wears a bigger coat

When you say "stuck in an office" do you mean you are in a secure ward?
She is gopping.Period.

Sure, she's a hog. Looks like she shaves her pussy too, which is a plus. But I would.

RearWords said:
gobbyidiot said:
Ho hum bit of a sweeping statement that. Maybe in your household....
The way things are looking at the minute the offer I was made by the woman (I think it was a woman) with the shopping trolley and the bottle of cider is starting to look pretty good.

[Note to self - respectable women don't find farts, and especially the practice of throwing farts, funny].

I've seen far less appealing articles on an ARRSE crawl to be honest and only one of them was a bloke pretending to be a bird. At least SJP actually IS in her mid 40's as opposed to pretending to be when actually a good ten to twelve years older.... and gopping.... and a squaddie cock hunter.......