Look whos smuggling peanuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst looking at another link to the Daily Mail from Arrse I couldn't keep my eyes off these

Sarah Jessica Parker's got terrible wind

I still can't keep my eyes off, oooops.......more Tissues please
  2. ugly woman in thin dress has nipples - shock. :roll:
  3. I still don't see the fascination.She not very pretty is she?
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

She looks like a foot:
  5. Wonder if she spits or swallows?
  6. Why is this a wardrobe malfunction? Or should silk/cotton/whatever turn into Kevlar when there's a stiff breeze?
  7. She could easily smuggle a couple of packets of dry roasted up each nostril, with conk that big.
  8. Thank f*ck. I thought it was just me who couldn't see the radiant beauty that is SJP (apparently) :? :)
  9. You should write gags for Frankie Boyle.
  10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Shamelessly stolen from Family Guy.

I am not that funny.
  11. I'm sorry if that is the best I can do, I am stuck in an office in a Mental Health Esablishment in Liverpool.
    If I leave the office, the passage way is full of dribbling moaners with varying degrees of difficulty being helped on their way to the local shop to spend their benefits.
    My secretary is wrapped up more than a wrapped up thing and so when I get a quick blimp of a small organ stop I get excited, it's the best my Office PC will allow.
    Anyway she's got a pulse hasn't she? and is marginally better looking than Susan Boyle though she might look better with a downy moustache.......

PS She looks nothing like Michael Foot, he wears a bigger coat
  12. I think she looks ok. At 44 those tits are still heading in the right direction (I think their real?). She always looks after her figure and breast-fed her son. Seems to go out of her way to keep out of the gossip columns, apart from her husband's indiscretions. Only flaunts herself when she's promoting her career. A very shrewd businesswoman.
  13. AA Gill in the Sunday Times on Parker - "She looks like a shaved bull terrier and stands as if she's misplaced a small pony, the entire affect set off by the fact that she plainly thinks she looks like Helen of Troy".

She wasn't bad looking in L.A. Story, but beyond 25 women's years are like dog years....the hips go, they just want to sleep in the warm and eat left-overs, a total write-off :D
  14. Ho hum bit of a sweeping statement that. Maybe in your household....

15. When you say "stuck in an office" do you mean you are in a secure ward?
    She is gopping.Period.