• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Look what Ive received in my inbox!

#1
Proving that Five Alpha can write without a ruler!

Do you think he's cross?





 
#5
Bogtejebo said:
"Naa. He just thinks you're a bullet dodging * at a guess. "

wouldn't that be the best thing to do with bullets? Just a guess.
Yep, especially from the comfort of a TA centre I suppose. :roll:
 
#6
What has he written on in pic 2? The back ground I mean not the actual words.

edited as original made me sound like I was caribbean
 
#7
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Bogtejebo said:
"Naa. He just thinks you're a bullet dodging * at a guess. "

wouldn't that be the best thing to do with bullets? Just a guess.
Yep, especially from the comfort of a TA centre I suppose. :roll:
Ahh 'tis all clear now. Still, I could think of worse places to be.
 
#9
I'm jealous, I want one.

Did get a real one when my mob was canceled (work appeal) by someone who'd served Telic 1 doing admin at Chilwell.

What on earth is the 2nd picture
 
#10
Bravo_Bravo said:
Proving that Five Alpha can write without a ruler!

Do you think he's cross?
Cross that you've been plastering my personal details on the net but smiling at your spinelessness yet again. Tell us all again, you've been in the TA how long and done how many tours?

Sounds of tumbleweed and embarrassed silence........
 
#11
#12
FiveAlpha said:
Cross that you've been plastering my personal details on the net but smiling at your spinelessness yet again. Tell us all again, you've been in the TA how long and done how many tours?
I've not "plastered your personal details all over the net", just pointed out that you are a PSI and named your unit. You've given enough clues as to who you are. I'm not the only one to ID you, Trigger.

Had a chat sans cafe lately? :D Your PMs seem VERY angry.

17 years, no tours. Get over it. If I want to look big, I've enough replica operational medals to look the part.

Ever wondered why you spend so much time larging it on the Internet? Feel a bit... empty?
 
#13


Is that really you and your kids? Recessive ginger gene? Gotta love those army curtains, I have the same in my bathroom.
 
#14
Not only that but I had a horrid Superglue / finger / chin incident...
 
#15
Bravo_Bravo said:
17 years, no tours.
You reptile........ hand your kit in and become a lollpop lady
 
#17
Bravo_Bravo said:
Ever wondered why you spend so much time larging it on the Internet?
Yes. I'm ignoring my duties to the STABs so I can finish my time off without worrying about another tour of Afgan (Hot, mountainous area, quite dangerous - look it up). £40,000 a year for fcuk all. Cheers easy.
 

Latest Threads

Top