Look what I found in my soup!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Decided to make some chicken soup for my breakfast this morning added the pepper in before throwing it in the mircowave out it popped with Ian Brown staring at me better than Jesus on a dogs arrsehole or a dirty pedo's name on a gold fish! can anyone beat this?
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

yes - when I stirred the milk into my coffee this morning it resembled a detailed picture of Led Zep on stage at Knebworth. so chinny on.
  3. The front of my jeans has a highly-detailed map of Africa. And a drop of kebab sauce marks the precise location of King Solomon's mine, but I think that's just coincidence.
  4. After a traumatic Lamb Jalfrezi last night I entered the khazi to do some admin this morning. When I finished and did the cursory visual inspection - there it was on the back of the pan - Batmans Face!
  5. I looked in me shaving mirror.... I'm shure I shaw the face of McBalloon staring back at me.... oi nearly shoited meself again..... :D
  6. I had a fly in my soup :)

7. I have an Iron burn on a shirt that is the image of Hitler on the balcony at the Nuremberg rallies :)
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This morning, I was preparing smoked salmon and scrambled free-range eggs with lightly toasted wholemeal bread and a nice cup of Yorkshire tea, two sugars, when I thought I saw my ex-wife smashing the front porch with a crowbar while screaming "You ruined my life you fucking ponce".

Turns out, my ex wife was smashing up my front porch with a crowbar while screaming "You ruined my life you fucking ponce".

I poured a bowl of Corn Flakes and reflected upon a Mulder and Scully moment.
  9. I have a photo frame in my bedroom and the image in it looks like me and the wife on our wedding day spooky eh.
  10. I hate it when that happens.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

That looks nothing like my ex-wife and I do not have a beard.

12. I looked in the mirror this morning and saw Jocky Wilson, beat that !
  13. So you're trying to tell us you didn't call Naked Bar at the reception? Ha.
  14. I had Tiger Shark Soup for lunch

15. Imagine my surprise when my bowl of alphabet soup started to communicate with me...