Look up.......one fist left of Moon, near bushy topped tree, that is your target...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Skunkmiester, Aug 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You're all going to wake up blind and the place will be crawling with triffids.
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Thank god I'm by the sea
  3. They will never catch me out those pesky triffids.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app
  4. I just popped outside for a fag, and saw 2 "shooting stars". I gave up looking for more after I started getting a crick in my neck.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

Just what you need to deal with triffids...a smartly dressed lady in stockings and high heels, armed with a good old sten gun...

6. Went out and watched the skies, it was piss, seen better firework shows from a tuppeny-ha'penny drunk with a box of cheap matches.
  7. I went out with the dog earlier saw nothing. Just went out with him again and I'm pleased to report he had a shit.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. You forgot to mention the 'bait' in the ankle-socks...
  9. A shitting star.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Expecting a visit from Ben from 2.4 children, but in a tank?
  11. Better than anything I could see in the sky. I suppose I could go all Monty Python and pretend to be interested, then my liver is probably no use to anyone.
  12. There were two blokes bumming when I was out on the bike earlier. Not the wonky titted geriatric I was hoping for when I set off.

Any one know how long it will take to drop 10 kilos doing 10 miles a day on the road and 4 off road?
  13. Oh, go on then

• Like Like x 1