Look! There is a a God!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's a shame it wasn't painful, the fcuking scumbag.

He and the other judge brought the whole sorry lot into disrepute by being corrupt liars. Just like greedy, vain, corrupt politicians, this country can well do without them. The fact that both these cnuts managed to get 3 years worth of sick pay totalling over half a million pounds between them before they 'retired' is sickening.
  2. Allah clearly had urgent plans for Mr Khan. Chilli Hot ones .... :wink:
  3. bollock5, I though Mugabe had died when I saw this thread....
  4. Proof of an almighty deity would be "Robert Mugabe killed in freak elephant accident"
  5. Bugger , I thought this thread was about Mugabe. Bugger ,my bad
  6. I beg to differ, sir. Proof of the existance of(Insert Name of God Here) would be something like this...

Breaking News: Al Queda Suicide Bombers Kill Every MP at Westminster During PMQ's - No Civilian Casualties! :D

I might also be willing to accept Lord Mandelson Raped to Death During Kinky Sex Orgy! as proof. :twisted:
  7. Extract from the Harare Herald:-

'...Whilst bending over to tie his shoe-laces, President-for Life Robert Mugabe was unfortunate enough to receive the attentions of a large bull-elephant in muste.
    It is not known at this time whether the elephant was suffering from some form of gender disorientation but experts say that it is not unusual for bulls in muste to look for rivals when they are in a mood to fcuk-up everything in sight...'

Well, we can dream... :D