look out! the BNP are coming... again.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maguire, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'In an interview with The Times, Harriet Harman said that revelations about politicians’ claims would damage trust in the mainstream parties and could benefit the extremists. “It does create an anti-politics mood,” she said.

“It undermines confidence in Parliament and fuels a climate of cynicism. The BNP portray themselves as the anti-politics group and the outsiders, and we have to say we are taking action and sorting this out.” '

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6252030.ece

I am so sick of this... so we should ignore the fact that your party are corrupt, lying, led by an unelected idiot with anger and continence issues, staffed by incompetents with dreams of making Orwell's 1984 a reality, just because some racist tossers led by a wonky eyed cretin (no, not Cyclops) **might** get a few seats in the MEP.

heres a novel idea - clear your party of expense fiddlers, eliminate bullsh1t quangos where you take MY money and p1ss it up the wall so your friends dont have to do any real work, STOP trying to control our every fcuking move and dictating what we can and cant say and then, MAYBE - unlikely but slightly more possible than it is at the moment - I will consider voting for you again.

but until you do, stop waving the boogeyman of the fcuking BNP at me. havent you EVER stopped to think WHY people are turning to them? people are turning to them because you are giving them very little choice. you are not addressing what matters most to them -can you blame the average person for going to the one party that does appear to listen to what they need?

you cretinous shower of bast*rds.

2. This seems to be a developing theme among Labour MPs. 'If you complain about our expenses then you're helping the BNP'.

Uber leftie and future slimmer of the year, Dianne Abbot was expressing this view on telly last night so we can expect to see more of this in the coming weeks as the Telegraph stretches the b@stards on the rack of public opinion. All part of Labour's increasing tendency to shout 'racist' in order to silence anybody who doesn't toe the party line.

I understand Dave is now officially a racist because his parents took him on a trip to South Africa when the whites were still in charge. Why am I reminded of the scene in 'Trading Places' when newly destitute Dan Akroyd makes a desperate yet feeble attempt to discredit Eddie Murphy by planting drugs on him?

Bogeyman of the BNP eh? Here he is:-

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

He's one of their candidates in the Euro election. Expected to lose his deposit, but not in a good way. He claims to run a farm but has a sideline constructing gallows for export to countries where they still hang people. Needless to say he's a keen proponent of capital punishment.

Just been nicked for selling firearms. He's a lovely man though. You could have him round to do some babysitting with almost no chance that he'd have hanged your kids by the time you got back home.

Edited to add

I've been asked to point out that rumours that Jethro the BNP candidate is a werewolf are probably untrue.

3. Can you imagine how awful it would be if Britain was run by Fascists?

They'd make sure everyone carried identity papers and you'd be arrested if you failed to show your papers to a policeman, a policeman who would be armed with stun guns and two handled billy clubs and who'd beat unarmed demonstrators to the ground if they protested government policy. The police would be granted the right to intern suspects without charge for months and if anyone spoke out against the government they'd be arrested as "terrorists".

There would be constant monitoring of every citizen by CCTV on every street corner, the government would have access to your emails and phone messages, Jesus, they might even do crazy stuff like implanting computer chips in your bins to monitor your rubbish!

Anyone who happened to dislike some aspects of the government's social policy would be forced out of business and making jokes or speaking your mind about certain protected classes of people could see you losing your job or even your children. The state would gain control over the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of citizens and anyone who deviated from "acceptable" standards of behaviour would be punished by being deprived of health or welfare assistance.

The state run media would be intimidated into parroting government spin and lies and everyone from doctors and nurses to teachers and neighbours would be expected to report to the government any behaviour which was deemed to be outside government decreed standards.

Who knows they might even go crazy and start invading other countries.

Er. . .

Hang on a minute.

Hat tip anon.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Just been nicked for selling firearms.'

I heard about this on OH - five gets you ten the CPS drop the charges after the european elections but before it goes to trial.

not, you understand, that I'm suggesting the arrest was politically motivated. that could never happen with our utterly impartial police.

5. I think the mass execution, ethnic cleasning, army purges, adult euthanasia, social darwinism, racism, homophobia, etc. might be of greater importance.

6. I agree.

Best nip this other stuff in the bud before we get that far gone eh? :roll:

7. The trouble with all this stuff is the balance of power is firmly with Government ministers and NOT where it should be, with the people they are meant to represent.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

8. Indeed. Better stop the nazis/commies/martians before they make us do, er, stuff. :roll:

9. For once, I agree with you. Dave needs to get his skates on and introduce that lot in his first Parliament.

10. Preaching to the faithful there.

See here.

11. Can we start with the old and infirm? :wink:

12. Seen! (will order in the morning)

13. His gallows may be well built, but his hangman's knot is SH1T !

14. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

i,ll be voting UKIP

15. Why? All you're doing by squandering your vote on a sideline party is increasing the chances of the current shower being re-elected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.