Look at us we are the real heroes say Pakistan!

Pakistan is now claiming to have played a significant role in finding OBL

Osama bin Laden dead: Pakistan played 'pivotal role' in operation to kill al-Qaeda leader - Telegraph

While the locals describe the Bin ladens as fantastic neighbors

Osama Bin Laden dead: Pakistan spy agency's failures over Abbottabad hideout | Mail Online

Osama bin Laden dead: the mysterious Khan family who were 'good neighbours' - Telegraph

And the Pakistani's continue to prove what fantastic allies they are
Osama Bin Laden dead: David Cameron stands by Pakistan over £650m gift aid | Mail Online

For all those who are getting bored just look at this one its got some good pictures of Kim Kardashians arrse

Kim Kardashian swept off her feet by giant boyfriend on romantic Mexico getaway | Mail Online

And now the Pakistani prime minister is saying that it's the rest of the world's fault.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I read another quote from locals.

"Yeah, well, Ronnie and Reg they are lively boys but they kept the streets safe for decent folks to walk. Theres no drugs on our Manor unless they are sold by the Twins and you cant make an omelette without breaking fingers.

I had that Lembik Opik in the back of the cab the other day. What a twat.

I'd imagine it would be quickly and without a pencil and pad nor a calculator. He also may not have really run it by an intelligent person before saying it either.

Although...you know...world politics....creation of Pakistan by the British in a hurry....oil greed....US Empire building....diet coke...Midle Eastern instability....there are factors at play.....

As its the NAAFI : umm ...is the answer soapy tit wank?
Not bad, but you left out, "Israel", "Zionist Oppression" and, "Crusaders".

Isn't that SOP when talking to the press after living next door to a homicidal maniac for years? "He was a quiet bloke, kept himself to himself."

At least I know I'm not a murderous loon. My neighbours think I'm a noisy twat.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can I just throw a note of caution into the general 'Paki bashing' that's going on. There are plenty of people at large in the UK, Europe and the US who the authorities would like to get their hands on yet don't seem to know about.

I suspect rich recluses living in compounds in various parts of Pakistan are not that unusual. If he kept himself to himself and didn't annoy the neighbours or the authorities and had a plausible cover story it is probably correct that the authorities did not realise who was in the compound.

That Osama bloke is lucky he didn't live around here and put his wheely bins out too early with the lids open half an inch or they'd have nobbled him years ago.

Can I just throw a note of caution into the general 'Paki bashing' that's going on. There are plenty of people at large in the UK, Europe and the US who the authorities would like to get their hands on yet don't seem to know about.
Yes, he could have been hiding out in Dover, Folkestone or the 'Shot. But I suspect he was too choosy for that.

I've just been talking about this with the old moustachioed German chap who lives in our road...he seemed a bit jumpy about the whole thing. As for that fat American next door who wears the jumps suits well...he seemed most distrurbed by it all. Tsk some people eh?
Better watch out for giant bats then...

As its the NAAFI : umm ...is the answer soapy tit wank?
The answer is always soapy tit wank. You just need to know the question.