Look at this cunt without laughing...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hector_Chavez_V, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To be honest I am not interested in his name, his location, which mental illness he probably has or pouring venom on him till he pegs it, I just think he looks mega :)

(Standby, as Aleegee and co will be along in a minute, wailing outrage from the confines of a horse drawn internet chariot....)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm going to regret asking but why is it funny, what am I missing!!!
  3. Keep watching the thread, you'll see.
  4. are we to understand that this chap is in fact a badged, commisioned, RMP pilot?

plus he's quite obviously been at the pies

plus he looks about 12
  5. Gawd bless im! Pussers watch? Check, confident pose and rigid stance? Check..

To be fair he looks as big a cunt as most RMP types anyway?
  6. Is there going to be a fight?
  7. Bear with me as I'm American and not totally familiar with British Army insignia

Captain Rank?
    SAS wings?
    Military Police?
    What looks to me as Pilot wings on the chest?

Seems improbable combo , no?
  8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I can understand why people would allude to wings, SF and Pilots / Para etc, but why then chuck on a monkey beret and lord it as a Rodney.
  9. Them barriers don't lift themselves you know?
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Adding nothing so deleted. Dull repetitive cnut

Mod edit
  11. It's the proverbial 'shot to the foot', I got away with pretending to be Lord Haig for the whole of last summer but gave the game away when I went to remembrance on a pair of roller blades..
  12. Bloody poser. You can buy the AFB in black/olive from the museum shop, FFS.

Or I've got a couple I might part with.

For Goldbricker - AFB and Monkey - done (although you should have heard him trying to fly and call Air Traffic).
    AFB and SAS wings - done. AFB & SAS wings and Monkey - unlikely.
  13. An oiled cock, on permanent 'spit' stuck right in your throat..
    • Like Like x 1

14. Somebody's lifted the barriers? Sod, call the RMP! They'll soon solve the crime. Well I say solve, I mean get a confession...