Look at this ARSEHOLE!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ex-scalyback, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wanker, hopefully he just found it on google and didn't know

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

How do you know he isn't gen and he just has a phot of his deceased oppo by way of tribute?

I can't be hooped to sign up to Twitter to investigate further.

3. Can't you contact twitter and let them know. Im not into, or on, twitter but I know on facebook Ive had a few warnings and pics removed etc

A bit distastefull.

4. As I said it could be a tribute, but its not stated anywhere. I have went through all his posts. Maybe I'm just being a knob (has been known to happen).

5. definitely distasteful if he's passing rhe photo off as himself, but not so if he's put the photo up to honour a fellow soldier. Might be worth asking the question and seeing the answer, but since I'm a lazy sod I can't be bothered to do it myself

6. *cough* one of his tweets:

7. I've just read some of the messages he's posted. Sounds full of shite to be honest. "Fingal is the most beautiful place on the earth".................."I love those 6am 5 mile runs and assault courses"........."Looking forward to my 3 months leave" etc etc etc etc.

Yet another fantasist.

8. Unless whoever writes his CR is following him on twitter its sounds like a load of sh1te

9. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

For fuck sake, just ask him if that's his photo, then you can rip the fucker if he replies in the affirmative

10. only signed up on 7th april and claims to be from newcastle, possibly another profile from a certain sniperpilotpti ???

11. Release the hounds.

12. I was thought Fingal was Op Fingal not a place in Afghan. :S correct me if I'm wrong!

13. He's not responding to tweets and I can't DM him :S

14. You're quite correct. It's like saying Corporate or Granby are beautiful countries. He's a quim.

• Like Like x 2