Look at the State of this TA Officer!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Filbert Fox, Jun 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry for the size of the photo, but you need it to see the state of that bints medals, what a mess! Hope she wasnt the inspecting officer, imagine how youd feel getting picked up by that sack-o-shite!

Image 'borrowed' Tiger Stacks collection in the gallery.

Nice surroundings though.
  2. She looks an awful lot like a CSM i've met.
    It's not her, obviously, but the resemblance is massive!
  3. Has she got shorts on??
  4. That's an odd mixture of uniforms too isn't it?
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

No idea what you are on about can't see any woman - or any medals in the picture you've posted.

BTB I've seen regular officer looking shite with and with out medals.
  6. Bugger All, scroll the post to the right.
  7. Like I said, its a big picture.

By the way, before you start a Regs v TA moan, its not a dig at the TA, just this crock of crap who happens to be TA.
  8. Hmmm; R Sigs inspecting RA(V)? Wearing of No. 4 dress might imply that said bint is - or was - regular. Either way, she is guilty of a double biff, unless the regs for wearing of said uniform (constantly abused by those of staff rank) have changed to cover UK.....as well as the shoddy medals.
  9. She is walking like she's got the hairs around her ring tied together! And why is it that senior orficers think its ally to wear No4 Dress when everybody else on parade is in No2s? Oh and BTW love you look like a sofa thats just exploded, brace yourself up! :x
  10. Also; do R Sigs wear gloves on parade without sword?
  11. Medals & Leather!
  12. Only the TA element :roll:
  13. Maybe was Reg and is now TA or other way round, but I believe that the medal far right is one of those TD things.

UN Cyprus, QGJM, 2 x TA type gongs(?)
  14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Didn't realise you could scroll pictures like that. To the matter in hand:

Engage brains guys, her medals are falling off. If its anyone's fault its the dodgy tailor she went to for not making sure the brooch was properly attached.
  15. Fair enough; it also occurs to me that she may have one of those long pins on court mounted medals without a cunning safety lock tab to stop it "pinging" at awkward moments; no excuse for bigging it in No. 4's in Stirling, however...

Edited for shameful lack of knowledge ref: Scottish Cities on Hills :oops: