Look At The Bombs On That

Now, if Darth could get a good feel, he maybe able to tell us if they are real!

Well thats my search for a new (PC)wallpaper taken care of. :D She is fabulous, and unless I'm very much mistaken, they're real.

Disgraceful.

Look at the state of the ordnance. No wonder the USAF keep missing things - if the JDAM heads are in equally bad nick, I'm not surprised.

I think I'm in love. :D

Just for the record, could people please put whether images are worksafe/not. I'm in an open plan office. :oops:

StabTiffy2B said:
I think I'm in love. :D

Just for the record, could people please put whether images are worksafe/not. I'm in an open plan office. :oops:
Stab I keep telling you DON'T W ANK AT YOUR DESK, that should save your blushes!!!

Stab will w@nk or fall in love with anything that has t1ts or shows him attention. Now I am sure he is wishing he was in iraq now, just for that kind of view!

I would'nt like to be around when one of those goes off.....

Anya1982 said:
Stab will w@nk or fall in love with anything that has t1ts or shows him attention. Now I am sure he is wishing he was in iraq now, just for that kind of view!
Lets just say that the women I saw, while I was there, looked nothing like that.

Is it stab abuse day, or something?

Anya you know you love it.

Anya1982 said:
Bring it on weekend ranger! I got it ready and waiting!
Got what ready?

Anya's just jealous bc the yank looks better in uniform than she does in civvys

Cadet, I ain't jealous. Its because and not bc. Hell no one looks good in Naval No. 4's! I can promise you that.