Look at my rear end

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3504407,00.html

Three IDF soldiers belonging to the Haruv battalion of the Kfir Brigade were detained Wednesday by Military Police investigators on suspicion of beating up two Palestinian boys and placing a heater against the face of one of them, Ynet has learned.

Kfir forces have been implicated in incidents involving problematic conduct twice in recent months. In one case, troops abducted a Palestinian taxi driver without authorization, while recently troops belonging to the brigade were videotaped exposing their rear ends to Palestinians and international activists in the West Bank.

Bit dangerous exposing ones arrse to International activists, might get caught by the shrapnel from those rockets the peace loving Palestinians keep accidentally firing into Israel.

You are an intelligent man Sergei - this sort of post should be beneath you.

mushroom said:
Bit dangerous exposing ones arrse to International activists, might get caught by the shrapnel from those rockets the peace loving Palestinians keep accidentally firing into Israel.

You are an intelligent man Sergei - this sort of post should be beneath you.
Mushroom, I adore funny stories and ready to laugh eepesially if there is a good cause.

It is not about ME conflict, it is about human nature, style of thinking, mentality, funny habits.