• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Look at life course

go down to your local afco :) or there will be an email to contact the place you wanna go to on the website, theyre pretty good and quite fun as well :)

The one I went on it was very relaxed as we had a few school kids on it but it worked for the course got to do all the good stuff

i went to kneller hall (camus) and we watched stuff like the drill (as we would have completely messed it up lol) but then we took part in the band rehearsals and the pt sessions (quite an eye opener to me lol), and got up the same time as them and what not so for us it was pretty much half and half

but we also got took out of camp to watch changing of the guard and a concert at the royal hospital chelsea

where do you wanna go?

Latest Threads